<VV> What are the odds?

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sat Apr 15 22:56:53 EDT 2006

Ryan,

You need to get as many miles on the car before taking off for the  beautiful
state of Kansas. You will learn more about your car and it's ability  to
drive the 720 mile trip by driving a couple of 50 or even 100 mile  trips.
As for the big trip south, you could consider taking state and US highways
instead of the freeways. The speed difference between 70 on the interstate and
60 on the smaller highways will result in lower engine temperatures and RPMs.
It  takes longer, but on the plus side, you get to see more of the
countryside.
Once you get to Kansas, check out the club in KC and , of course our club  in
Wichita (140 miles farther south). If your here in June, we'll be very busy.
We'll be attending a very large outdoor carshow and the world famous Juna
Tuna  at Terry Kalp's shop.

Ned  Madsen
MCCA President - Wichita, KS
1966 Corsa 140/4speed