<VV> tire pressure/vehicle weight

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 16 12:42:47 EDT 2006

JR the 600 number that you recall was probably in reference to weighing
the front end for springs as calculated off of individual tire scales.

600lb reading off of each from tire would be reasonable...

600+600 front
900+900 Rear

Rick Loving

<SNIP>
Subject: Re: <VV> tire pressure/vehicle weight

Well, that is certainly more consistent with the calcs made by Padgett.
was always suspect of that 600 number.  Could not understand what would
keep
the front end on the road in a cross wind.  Maybe the reference is just
the "front end" - cross member and attachments - not including any body
weight.

Later, JR