<VV> RE: What are the odds?

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Sun Apr 16 12:56:33 EDT 2006

Ryan, it's not necessarily what's new and what's not. It's an issue of
making sure all the parts are going to work together after reassembly.
That's what a short shake-down cruise will sort out- oil leaks, ball/roller
bearings suddenly going bad- that sort of thing..
Andy Clark
1966 140/4 Monza Sedan
1966 140/4 Yenko Clone
1966 180/4 Cord 8/10 #60