<VV> Musty Interior Cures

JRG478 at aol.com JRG478 at aol.com
Sun Apr 16 22:44:09 EDT 2006

Our 67 Corvair Coupe was left in a dry and insulated garage for 4 years
before we purchased the car. However, the interior is rather musty. We have  since
removed the original carpet and removed the rear seat, rear quarter  panels,
and package tray. I have washed the headliner. The odor is still there.

We would like to save (short of the carpet) as much of the original  interior
as possible, including the headliner. Are there any cures for ridding  the
mold/musty odor?

Thanks,

Jay