<VV> Filler Neck Follies

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sun Apr 16 22:46:52 EDT 2006

In a message dated 4/16/2006 9:08:13 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
hmlinc at sbcglobal.net writes:

Aside  from that you've got - what - two hangers, an eclectic connection and
a  fuel connection?  Might just as well drop the  tank.

If you can get the vent hose and filler hose on both the tank and the neck,
I bow at your capabilities. I've tried and believe it is impossible without
some  supernatural assistance.

It will take much less time, effort, blood, sweet and tears to drop the
tank. Just be careful disconnecting that "eclectic" connection :^).

Ned  Madsen
MCCA President - Wichita, KS
1966 Corsa 140/4 speed
1965 500  Sedan 95/PG