<VV> Re: Unsafe At Any Speed/Capitalism/Liberterianism/

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Sun Apr 16 22:57:19 EDT 2006

In a message dated 4/16/2006 2:20:08 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
HallGrenn at aol.com writes:

Sheesh  guys.  I was just trying to point out that Nader didn't only write
about the Corvair in his book.  He was tilting at windmills that were  the
whole
auto industry.

Bob Hall
Group Corvair

I read "Unsafe at any Speed" before I ever owned a Corvair.  I'm from
Detroit and I'm into cars (more strongly then) and Mr. Nadir (which means the
lowest possible point) was telling half-truths and making exaggerations to prove
his point.  I formed my own opinions of Mr. Nader before I ever rode in a
Corvair but after reading, I rented a 'Vair the next time I had to rent a car  for
business; having driven about 250 miles cross-country I decided my next car
would be a 'Vair.  It was and it's still in my driveway 38 years  later.
Scotty