<VV> Re: Oil use

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Mon Apr 17 09:45:37 EDT 2006

As one oil company engineer once told me, single weight oils are only
good for engines that are constantly run, such as stationary
powerplants. Cars definately do NOT fall into that catagory, and
Corvairs ABSOLUTELY do not, even more so. So as he put it, anyone who
runs single weight oil in their car is a fool.

-Mark