<VV> 65 Corsa Sprint Question

Ray Rodriguez reray at echoes.net
Mon Apr 17 16:39:22 EDT 2006

The following is what that blank post I sent was supposed to be, sorry.  Thanks for the advise on pics JR. If this is a double post please forgive me, I believe I sent it only to Rick, and a blank message to everyone else the first time:

  I will take pictures and send them in about an hour.  Be warned this is
one ugly corvair!  Since I didn't mention this before I'll add (for your
entertainment) that the following items were also added to this poor car:

60's GTO style hood tach

80's ish looking chevy hubcaps

Whitewall tires

Headlight bezels removed and replaced with wire mesh light guards

Fiberglass front chin spoiler

Reclining 80's bucket seats in PLAID!

mid 80's camaro/firebird mirrors

white plastic double blade wiper arms

oh, and purple mirrored window tint, some of which I've already removed

    But fear not, I plan to save this poor vair from its embarrasing state.
Pictures are to coming soon, BRACE YOURSELVES!

P.S.: if by some chance the previous owner of this car is a member here,
please give me a chance to duck before you hit me.

Ray Rodriguez

Ray Rodriguez

Coldwell Banker Lifestyles Realty
(800)853-8171 ext.27 Toll Free