<VV> 65 Corsa Sprint Question

Flat6Vair Flat6Vair at insightbb.com
Mon Apr 17 22:32:38 EDT 2006

Car doesn;t look that bad to me.....paint color doesn't appeal to me nor the
hood tach.....

The steering wheel is not "Fitch" style.

Quick Steering could be from the Factory.

the ventop looks like it is a Fitch style -- not the later Solar style.

The guards were not a late Fitch option <were an early Fitch option>  Most
that I've seen have the guards over the bezels not instead of the bezels.

Suspension mods would include Aeon snubbers, koni shocks.

the extra guages could be fitch.  but my 68 have the optional guages
installed in the radio delete plate.  not in the custom console.  <which
looks pretty cool, except the speakers are exposed at the moment>

Covering the back wall was a Fitch option <not listed in the Corsa rules>
Installed  $24.95.   I did the same on my Fitch wannabe because it was
cheaper then the cardboard, and lasted/cleaned up better.

May have been a Fitch "kit" car -- that is ,  Items purchased from Fitch and
company and installed by the buyer.  OR,  just over-restored.

The air dam is post Fitch.

Rick Loving will likely have a better analysis.  He has a cool Fitch
"collection"

tim mahler
62, 68 Fitch Sprints