<VV> convertible backlight

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Apr 18 12:22:05 EDT 2006

Yes, it can be opened with the zipper. According to the convertable top
manual, you should unzip the window and lay it down before lowering the
top to avoid wrinkles in the window. And yes you can drive with the top
up and the window down.

To replace this backlight, the new backlight comes with a complete
zipper and tacks (staples) to the rear top bow, so the zipper is not
there to replace the backlight.

Frank DuVal