<VV> Chromalusion paint?

Jim Burkhard burkhard at rochester.rr.com
Wed Apr 19 01:31:00 EDT 2006

And I'll add that it's about impossible to repair.  The "repair" is
reshooting the car.  The effect gets really screwed up if you try to
panel repair; don't even think of blending.

It was neat the first time I saw it. After that it has always looked
cheesy to me.  And, it looks *really* cheesy when not applied by a
real expert with it -- I've seen a bunch of those.

Jim Burkhard