<VV> Re: Chromalusion paint

cjcavitt at comcast.net cjcavitt at comcast.net
Wed Apr 19 11:22:56 EDT 2006

no sense of adventure?I just said i would show my car in primer.If it hasnt picked up here in the us i dont think it will,this product isnt new its been out for quite a while now if memory serves me right i think about six years but not sure on that,I know the nasacar die cast have offered it since around 2000.Now i do agree that it could serve its purpose on  some cars such as a stictly show car that wasnt driven.

From: "Nick Elzinga" <starship at worldonline.co.za>