<VV> Nnot only paint colors, what is the best type of paint to use?

Cepak, Tom A tom.a.cepak at lmco.com
Wed Apr 19 14:04:55 EDT 2006

After my wife reciently saw several very nicely painted Corvairs, she is
now suggesting I have my EM convert painted.  I would paint it myself,
but unfortunatly, the neighborhood we moved to has VERY restraining deed
restrictions.  I know from experience that my NEIGHBORS will, without
blinking an eyelid, turn me into the homeowners association or the city
if I even thought about painting my Corvair inside my garage (they
turned me in for doing a tune-up in my driveway).

Since I plan on keeping this Corvair for a long while, how do I
determine the best type of paint to be used?
Do you guys have any suggestions on how to even pick the right paint and
body shop?

Thanks,

Tom