<VV> Nnot only paint colors, what is the best type of paint to use?

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Wed Apr 19 18:35:57 EDT 2006

Move to a better neighborhood.

I can't stand HOA Nazis. It's enough trouble to find a county that
allows my hobbies.

Most jurisdictions allow you to do anything inside your garage, but the
HOA Nazis will ruin your life.

List where you are and maybe some will have suggestions on shops or
paint types for your climate.

Basically there is now base coat/clear coat urethane. Many brands and
versions within brands.

Look at cars previously finished by a shop. Word of mouth is still the
best advertising.

Frank DuVal