<VV> Mystery Brakes

Scott Candish scandish at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 19 15:45:38 EDT 2006

Mr.Nall,
  "New at this"....Absolutely! Rescued from the crusher means that if I didn't buy it the owner was going to have it towed & crushed to get it out of her driveway.1 week window of op. Am in the process of C&I, hence the quiry re: origin of disc set up. Sorry I'm not up on all the cool , hip 'Vair jargon & jingoisms. (FLAPS?) Automotive restoration is a new endevour. Hydro Electric,& steam power generation equipment overhaul is my field. Wanna know how much crush to put on a .416 buna o ring with a 78 ton headcover on a Hitachi combined pump/generator hydro unit, wicket gate/distributor plate clearances, ...ok.
  Corvairs...thrown into the fray by fate. Came to VV thru Corsa. Ask, listen, learn. If FNG's aren't welcome here, cool.

  Scott