<VV> Mystery Give me a break!

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 19 18:17:58 EDT 2006

Hi Jim,

It did not seem all that caustic to me.  I actually had to go back and
re-read to see what all the fuss was about.  I noticed the "ggg" there,
which indicates Matt was having a bit of fun and giggling.  I know he can be
a bit hard to follow at times, but I believe that he was giving an answer
that he feels should help solve the problem  I see nothing wrong with
enjoying yourself a bit when providing good information.

In a later message, he even took the time to explain why he is sometimes
brief with his answers, and he does seem to know his stuff pretty well -
though I don't always agree.  But, hey, its a big world and there is room
for all of us.

Later, JR
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140 (times 2 till one sells)
'66 beater Coupe - icemobile 4/140