<VV> Re: VirtualVairs Digest, Mystery Give me a break!

JKFG717 at aol.com JKFG717 at aol.com
Wed Apr 19 17:36:50 EDT 2006

It's so encouraging to see that older, wiser VV members are still insulting
people that try and get information because they don't ask a question in  the
appropriate format. I am fortunate to rely on local club members  instead of
judgmental know-it-alls. A newbie asking about brakes, then  getting
reprimanded for a less than satisfactory inspection. Give me a break. I  hope Scott gets
his needs met at a local club too, if he wants to join after  that start is
anyone's guess. Some people in this group are jerks and always  will be I guess.

Jim Govoni
CORSA
Group Corvair
65 Monza Convert, well inspected!