<VV> Mystery Brakes

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Wed Apr 19 18:43:05 EDT 2006

FLAPS is friendly local auto parts store, or some other word for the F.

But, explain your use of FNG.

I use this to describe non working parts. Sometimes aka  NFG.

There is no such thing as a stupid question. Well, unless it involves
hot vs cold, early vs late......   Oh wait, those aren't stupid
questions, they are dialog starters!

Frank DuVal