<VV> Timing Gear ?

Rodney Sampson rsampson at swbell.net
Wed Apr 19 17:04:29 EDT 2006

Ballancer is alligned, however when I removed the Oil Pan to check the
cam gear,
Gear looks ok...
  I was greeted by gasoline.
  Disconnected gas pump and inspected.
  Will probably button it back up after letting it sit overnight to let
the remainder
      of the gas to evaporate.
Has anyone ran into a similiar situation ?

Thanks
Rodney