<VV> PG engine into 4 speed car (clutch pilot bushing install)

monza63mo at peoplepc.com monza63mo at peoplepc.com
Wed Apr 19 22:41:36 EDT 2006

I'm putting a 140 engine that used to be in my PG car into my other car with a 4 speed.  I'm at the point where I need to put the clutch pilot bushing into the end of the 140 crank.  I'm wondering if there is some sort of prep needed or do I just tap the bushing in?  I noticed that the bushing will be an extremely tight fit and I want to avoid any possible damage to the new bushing or the crank.  Any advice?  Special tool needed?

Art