<VV> Car Stuff - Good Luck on your Projec

jtwiley95 at netscape.net jtwiley95 at netscape.net
Thu Apr 20 08:40:37 EDT 2006

Its great to see more activity on your cars (who actually owns only one
Corvair?) as spring turns into summer.

I only have one - for now anyway.
Of course it's a superior late model convertible so what other Corvair could I possibly need?  Well, maybe a 4 door and a Rampside sure would be handy and then of course my wife is partial to Spyder convertibles and.....
mike

Like Mike, I only have one vair, and it too is a late convertible, but I would happily add some more when space and finances permit.  I would love a 62 Monza wagon, any early vert, a late sedan with air, a Rampside for hauling parts...

John T. Wiley
66mozavert 95/PG
www.frappr.com/66monzavert

e-mail: jtwiley95 at netscape.net