<VV> (no subject)

johnsaxe at bellsouth.net johnsaxe at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 20 08:42:11 EDT 2006

Good morning all,   Hven't been online with any of you for the last two years.  We moved, and I've  been busy with the 64 coupe, let's here it for the earlys!  I have a question concerning the 140 that I'm putting in Clarence.  The engine  that I rebuilt did not have a fuel pump , and it was  apparently using an electric pump.  If I use an electric , can I go to my local parts center and buy a pump that go works on 2 to 6 lbs pressure, and where is the best place to mount it?  What about safety features.   I really don't want to see Clarence go up in flames!  Thanks a lot.      John Saxe