<VV> Heart of Texas

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 20 11:49:04 EDT 2006

Tight friends, old Corvairs, cold BBQ, blue margaritas...wait, you said BOTTOMLESS COWGIRLS AND BEER, and a CHILI KICKER???!!!  I'M THERE!!!!

  Chuck Kubin
  Given a choice between Dallas and Houston, I pick San Antone

Jim Houston <tampatexan at tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
  What else? How about real Texas Chili -- Texas cowgirls in tight
shorts --

.... Texas