<VV> Re: Timing Gear ?

Cepak, Tom A tom.a.cepak at lmco.com
Thu Apr 20 16:48:44 EDT 2006

 Here is what happened to my distributor.  You might not see brass
particles in the drain oil, but if you pull the distributor and shine a
flashlight down the hole, you'll be able to see them.  Here is a link to
my distributor problems.
http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/read.php?1,13286,13388#msg-13388