<VV> Tires

jrg478 at aol.com jrg478 at aol.com
Thu Apr 20 22:42:14 EDT 2006

As part of my effort to get my 67 Vair back on the road, I need to replace the "SEARS" tires on the rear wheels as well as the GoodYear Dry Rotted Bias Ply's on the front.

I have a few questions for the seasoned Corvair drivers here...

1) Which tire size works best for the original stock look?

2) Which brand(s) has "fit well" and "rode well" on our Corvairs?

3) Where can I buy them? Online? Cheapest place?

I am looking for an original looking radial tire and a good tire for summer cruising which gives a nice comfortable ride...nothing fancy.

I have the optional wire wheels w/ spinners...Marina Blue.

Jay

67 Monza Coupe 110/PG