<VV> Tires

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Apr 21 11:16:54 EDT 2006

About the best options for stock wheels these days are a 185/80-13 or a
195/70-13 (really a little small, but practically speaking they are
your best bet).  I usually buy tires online at the Tire Rack
(www.tirerack.com), they have the broadest selection you're likely to
find.
Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa