<VV> 61 PB radio

vairdan at localnet.com vairdan at localnet.com
Fri Apr 21 00:04:47 EDT 2006

  Thanks Geoff, Chuck, and Doug. I hear what you are saying about the
PB's being different in the 62-64's I have found this also. However, I
have good reasons to believe that this isn't quite correct for the
'61. I sure wish I could get someone to take a picture of a 61 PB
radio with the bezel to prove me wrong. I believe there was only one
under dash housing and one bezel this year no matter what radio, with
the possible exception of a dealer added Motorola which came with it's
own housing and bezel which may be the same as the factory bezel.
Haven't seen one of these for the 61 but had one for a 64.

  Thanks for the comeback.

  The New and Improved VairDan