<VV> Re: Sudden loss of power / was Timing Gear ?

vairdan at localnet.com vairdan at localnet.com
Thu Apr 20 23:42:59 EDT 2006

  Is it perhaps one of those small square pulse elecrtical pumps? I
had one pick up some trash in Salem Va when I filled up and had loss
of power all the way back to Tidewater. Had a carb tech session on
the road on the way back, without success. I put a filter before the
pump and dislodged a chunk of something from the check valve. I
suppose the same thing could happen to a mech. Vair Pump. Got a
pressure gauge?

  The new improved VairDan

  In regards to......Then the new fuel