<VV> Brake drum problem?

Dan & Synde dsjkling at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 21 02:07:34 EDT 2006

Wow, did I stutter or what!  Funny, I read it again and still couldn't see
what I did.  J R, your right...."backing plate to be slightly misaligned
with the backing plate"  doesn't make sense.  Should read "backing plate to
be slightly misaligned with the brake drum".

Time to go to bed.....

Dan Kling

1961 Greenbrier Deluxe, 4spd, 3.89  On the Road Again,  yeehaw :)
1963 Spyder, restored   4spd Saginaw
1967 Ultravan #299  Newest of the herd!! Almost killed me already!!

http://photos.yahoo.com/duchesskyra
A few pictures of the Greenbrier, UltraVan, engine and tranny tear down with
more to come!