<VV> engine jack for Corvairs

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Fri Apr 21 06:30:32 EDT 2006

If you have a Meijer Superstore in your area, or maybe even a SAM's you
might look there.  I have seen the one at HB at it would certainly work.
Many people use them.  The one at Meijer's is all aluminum and rated at 1500
lbs.  I don't know about the quality, but at 99.95, it's worth a look.  I
will admit, that it looks like chimpanzees did the welding, but since you're
just shopping, take a look.

Cliff Tibbitts
Lexington, KY