<VV> 5on5

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Fri Apr 21 22:14:34 EDT 2006

And which of these would Minilite make rims for? Doesn't make sense...
I've owned several cars with a 5 on 5 pattern, but none that I'd be
motivated to fit Minilites to.

Actually Nick Elzinga (likely) solved it... the Rover SD1 had a 5 on 5
pattern and we did get those here for a couple of years... and that
_would_ be a car likely to sport Minilites (and something that Minilite
would definitely makes rims for... the model ran for a LONG time in the UK)

Bill