<VV> Glass Problem

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet at charter.net
Sat Apr 22 08:38:49 EDT 2006

Jim,
There is no good way to remove the damage from glass caused by grinding. Way
back when I did the V8 Vair I did the same thing by mistake. The small
particles of grit from the grinding make little pits in the glass. I tried
polishing them out with a pro kit but it's not worth it. I would replace all
glass. Gives you a chance to fix any rust and have a fresh seal around the
front and rear glass.
I do this to any Corvair in my collection.

Rick Norris
First President CORSA 1971
Email rickjanet at charter.net
Web Site http://webpages.charter.net/corvairalley