<VV> Dual Pot Brake M/C Upgrade

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 22 13:25:28 EDT 2006

I have to agree, I bought Lon's (Corvair Underground) complete dual kit
for my 63 and am very happy with it.

Everything was there, complete instructions, all parts, pre-bent lines,
all ready to go.

The time and money saved from having to research and trial fit stuff
more than off set the couple of bucks I might have saved by trying to
piece stuff together.

Figure out your cost (what's your time worth?) and time driving (gas
expense) running around collecting parts when you can have it shipped to
your door and installed within a day of it arriving and be driving your
car around.

You'll also be supporting the Hobby, instead of money in others pockets.
I think I saw a recent email where Lon was offering 20% off..for CORSA
members.....

<SNIP>

E-news Update April 17, 2006

	DOUBLE YOUR DISCOUNT - If you're a member of National CORSA you
already get 5% off any order from Corvair Underground - BUT for the this
week only until April 23rd you can DOUBLE your discount to 10% - Just
for being a paid up member of National CORSA!

	If you are a dues paid member of the National Corvair Society
(CORSA) then you are eligible for 5% off any order you place with
Corvair Underground! You MUST identify yourself as a CORSA member when
you order. Discount is good on all orders regardless of size or method
of payment. Discount can usually be combined with other discounts but
MAY be limited with special convention discounts.

	When submitting an order online, enter your CORSA number under
product description as if you were entering another part.  We will take
care of the deduction on this end.

	LON will be seeing some of you in Atascadero this weekend at the
Vair Fest. The event runs Friday night and all day Saturday.

NEXT UNDERGROUND "GARAGE SALE" - Is coming Saturday MAY 13th.. Rough
hours are 11am-4pm. Come on out and relax, visit and look over a lot of
our used clearance items. All regular parts are for sale too. Last month
we had a great time.

<SNIP>

Rick Loving