<VV> Smoke Screen

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Sat Apr 22 20:36:56 EDT 2006

In a message dated 4/22/2006 4:15:20 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
scandish at sbcglobal.net writes:

> Took the car for a drive today to test the speedo &around 70 the car
> belched out CLOUDS of white smoke &died. Had enough speed to get off the freeway &
> coasted to the bottom of the ramp. Started right back up &kept running until
> the next light when it died. This continued until I got home. Popped the hood
> to find oil splattered on the rear engine mount &oil filter. Some up around
> the front of the upper shroud too. Car cooled off &is running rougher, but
> still running. Is the turbo injesting oi thru shot seals? I'm thinkin' I shoulda
> let this one go to the crusher.

----------------
White  or BLUE?    White is raw gasoline..Blue is HOT  oil?

The oil ON  the engine is caused by a leak or Blowby........most likely  oil
pressure switch leaking.

If it's running rougher...and it was WHITE smoke out the tailpipe...the carb
is flodding...and has fouled the plugs!

Always remember...Cheap cars...are a pay later proposition...usally.....gggg

Matt Nall
stocker, mod, v8, turbo, boat, sandcar
ALLVAIR!
Timogen was a softy!