<VV> Smoke Screen

Joseph Robbins robbins at mail.monticello.net
Sat Apr 22 20:47:33 EDT 2006

No, white is anti freeze isn't it....
LMAO

Joe R
BBRT

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Sent: Saturday, April 22, 2006 7:37 PM
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> Smoke Screen

--
----------------
White  or BLUE?    White is raw gasoline..Blue is HOT  oil?

The oil ON  the engine is caused by a leak or Blowby........most likely  oil

pressure switch leaking.

If it's running rougher...and it was WHITE smoke out the tailpipe...the carb

is flodding...and has fouled the plugs!

Always remember...Cheap cars...are a pay later proposition...usally.....gggg

Matt Nall
stocker, mod, v8, turbo, boat, sandcar
ALLVAIR!
Timogen was a softy!