<VV> First Injury of the Year - Please be careful out there!

Bob Gilbert bgilbert at redshift.bc.ca
Sun Apr 23 15:27:50 EDT 2006

This is for everybody but especially those who only get to work on their
cars a few months of the year and maybe get out of the safety habit.

Today's chore before I started working on the car was to convert the tractor
from its winter snow plow role to its summer grass cutting role. During the
process the plow dropped on my hand. Not quite the plow but a 9/16 inch
wrench attached to aiming straight down - pointy end down - which with eth
weight of the plow behind it, drove it nicely into the palm of my hand.
Sharp little blighter!!!

Not life threatening but %$#@ painful and a wake up call.

Play safe everybody!

Bob