<VV> manual trans install

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Sun Apr 23 16:41:31 EDT 2006

In a message dated 4/23/2006 12:52:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
monza63mo at peoplepc.com writes:

> when I take the input shaft out of the trans and slide it onto the splines
> of the clutch, it seems like it's not going in as far as it should because it
> just barely catches the clutch then seems to bottom out in the cam.  Any
> suggestions will be gratefully appreciated!!!!

Loosen the pressure plate......  take inp[ut shaft and slide it all the way
in....then tighten PP  bolts...

If it doesn't go all the way in when the PP is loose.....remove PP...shaft go
in pilot?....then slip disc  on input shaft and check...

Matt Nall
stocker, mod, v8, turbo, boat, sandcar
ALLVAIR!
Timogen was a softy!