<VV> Wet Fender Continued

Jim Bannister jimster1 at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 23 19:01:40 EDT 2006

Well Gang...

The saga of the fender well full of water continues.  I got lots of good
info from the group but need to ask one more question.  I've found the major
leaks but I have a dribble coming out from under the left end of the rear
cowl.  It drips down kinda in the vicinity of the upper mounting bolts for
the rear shock absorber.  I think I need to get under the rear louvered
panel to seal up whatever leak there is.  How does one remove the rear cowl
piece?  There are a few screws on the rear lip that should come out easily.
Is there something else, such as, do I need to remove the stainless trim
piece that goes around the front edge of the cowl?  Were talking convertible
here if it matters.

Jim B.