<VV> RE: 1st injury....not :-(

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Sun Apr 23 22:55:47 EDT 2006

Grant,
I'm sure you'll be up and about before you know it, but take a tip from me...
DO WHAT THE DOCTOR TELLS YOU!
I was out with the weed eater today after church, with the strap around my
neck, and one crutch, holding the weed eater with one arm, getting some long
sweeps in there... let me tell ya, I'm tired and sore... but it feels soooooo
good to do something around here...
Thursday night I rode my bike, a 1966 Schwinn Typhoon single speed coaster
bike, down to the old one lane bridge, about half a mile... and rode back home
after a stop in the church parking lot to catch my breath.... yeah, I'm out of
shape, but I'm working on it.
Like I said, hang in there, and we'll be praying for a speedy recovery!
Take care,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier 110/pg,
1963 Greenbrier 110/4spd.
1964 700 sedan 95/pg