<VV> Friday Night Fights

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Mon Apr 24 21:01:23 EDT 2006

In a message dated 4/24/2006 12:45:55 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
jeff.schramm at gmail.com writes:

At that  point I was ready to call it a night. I haven't checked over the
heater box  yet except it looks like there's some sort of rubber or neoprene
seal on  the big baffle. The mice ate some of that, so I'll have to come up
with a  fix.

Jeff,

Sound like you had lots of fun. Just wait until you try to get that  "secret,
hidden" nut back on. I've done a few heater box baffles by using part  of an
old tube. Two oval cutouts, some "Gorilla snot" and the original metal  plate
is all you need.

Ned