<VV> Bad Karma Award

Ray Rodriguez reray at echoes.net
Thu Apr 27 14:35:14 EDT 2006

Can I get info on this "run at pocono" bit, I live only a half hour from
Pocono Raceway and would LOVE the opportunity to drive one of my cars on the
track  (next year if not this year).  I would also be happy to attend and
socialize with others who are doing this.

I know nothing so whoever has the time and energy please give me the whole
rundown on what Bob is referring to here if you please =)

Thanks!!

Ray Rodriguez III
CORSA <brand new member
66 500 coupe/pg