<VV> Driving at Pocono

Robert Marlow, Vairtec Corp. vairtec at optonline.net
Thu Apr 27 20:33:30 EDT 2006

Message posted by John Ryall, repeated now with a more to-the-point
subject line.  --Bob

-------------------------------------

NECC, the NorthEast Corvair Council has leased the north course at
Pocono for Friday, May 12.  The course is a 1.5 mile road course, and
is a lot of fun to drive.  You should come if possible to meet other
Corvair owners and see what is going on.  This year, we are offering
a "Taste of the Track" to drivers who want to drive the track under
controlled conditions.

NECC's website is:

http://www.corvair.org/chapters/necc/

There is a lot of information there, and registration papers that can
be downloaded.

I am the registrar for the event, so if you need further info, please
feel free to contact me

John Ryall