FW: <VV> government corvairs

Mark Noakes mark at noakes.com
Thu Apr 27 21:59:16 EDT 2006

I don't know about area 51...however, it might not be a bad idea to get the car checked...it is not that uncommon for vehicles on DOE sites to get contaminated now...let alone in the "olden days".  The welded shut in a garage syndrome sounds pretty fishy...though vehicles back then would usually get buried.  The issue is how someone got a govt vehicle off-site.  They do auctions sometimes...

Mark Noakes