FW: <VV> government corvairs/geiger counters

Geoffrey A Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Thu Apr 27 23:54:49 EDT 2006

Lon, They can be a kind of a pain in the butt to maintain. Yes I am the
kind
of freak who has a working geiger counter.

My buddy bought the crazy atomic corvair.  The PO was a loon, thats why it
was welded up in a garage.
Ill give it a buzz with the counter for kicks, but I am sure it is clean!

-Geoff Johnson