<VV> January 1966

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Sat Apr 29 00:40:21 EDT 2006

Hi,

I asked Dave Newell and he said:

"I figured this out once. I think the way it worked was that the weeks began
on a Monday, so 01B would be the 9th to 15th, in this case. For the last
week, if the week went through Wednesday, inclusive, it was that month's
week. If it only went through Tuesday, it was the next month's week. Never,
ever have I seen a 6th week (F) build date. The highest they go is E."

--Kent