<VV> January 1966

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 29 00:47:52 EDT 2006

Of course there would never be 6 weeks in one month.  It just depends on
what day you pick to count from (or to).  Four times a year, there is a 5
week month.  Which months those are depends on what day you picked as your
"counter" day.  If (for instance) you had picked Monday - then a month that
contains 5 Mondays is a 5 week month EVEN if the last day of the month is a
Monday.  It works better with Fridays - IMO.

Later, JR