FW: <VV> government corvairs/geiger counters

Charles Lee at Prop Per chaz at ProperProPer.com
Sat Apr 29 12:49:08 EDT 2006

I think Corvairium is an isotope of cesium, that puts the protons in the
back...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Noakes" <mark at noakes.com>
To: "Virtual Vairs" <VirtualVairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 29, 2006 3:11 AM
Subject: Re: FW: <VV> government corvairs/geiger counters

I don't remember Corvairium on any list of decay isotopes...

I suggest that this guy either leave the car as is or restore it to as was
condition.  This is an interesting piece of history that should be
preserved.

What site was this from/where is the car located?  I've been to many of
them.

Mark Noakes
Oak Ridge National Laboratory

Mark Noakes

Personal, hobby, enthusiast vehicles, work/school, nature/travel/art
photography located at:

http://blog.mark.noakes.com/

"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in
practice there is usually a difference."--Anonymous

Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I
repeat myself.
-- Mark Twain.

the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org