<VV> RE: <VV? Stall Converters

Arjay Morgan n3lkz at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 29 23:31:12 EDT 2006

Thanks to Padgett et. al. for the cogent explanation of stall converters and what and why they do what they do.

  I guess I missed that era of automobile arcana because I never, ever, drag raced. Had a friend, Joe Perugino, who owned the Pocono Drag Lodge which was just a strip of asphalt in the woods bordered by all the old tires Joe had worn slick. In those days I guess I had better things to do in the woods, thankyouverymuch.

  Arjay Morgan
  64 Monza convert