<VV> Timing Gear ?

Rodney Sampson rsampson at kc.rr.com
Sun Apr 30 15:17:26 EDT 2006

Finally back on road, found power valve in my 390 Holley was leaking
like a sieve.
You know how a rubber gasket looks when it's been soaking in carb
cleaner for a week ?
 Well, that's what the power valve looked like. Still no answer to the
retarded timing issue,
  readjusted and it's still there...gear looks good as well.
Anyway, thanks for the advice....

Rodney.