<VV> Corvair speed parts

Gary Swiatowy garyswiatowy at summitlubricants.com
Tue Aug 1 07:06:08 EDT 2006

Awhile back I posted a link to some "exotic" Corvair speed parts, I also had
them with me at the convention and a lot of people looked at them.
Found out a bit more info on them..........
Man by the name of John Mills actually used them and ran them at Watkins
Glen in 1962. This was most likely for SCCA racing. They were installed on a
Corvair motor mounted in the mid-engine position of a Porsche. The intake
used center carbs from a Chevy 348 motor, and the weird exhaust was shaped
that way to go around the axels.

http://community.webshots.com/user/swi66

Gary Swiatowy
e-mail: garyswiatowy at summitlubricants.com